Friday, March 14, 2014

One year with this blog !

It all started a year ago when I completed my 10th grade and decided to start a blog with good and original tech content.So far I have made sure that my posts are not a copy and paste work.It's a great ride with all the posts and comments.The past year proved to be a good year for my blogging. I have wrote mostly about Windows,Browsers and sometimes Apple,Android,Windows Phone,avast! and much more..


I look forward to write more and more quality posts and some exclusive posts.I would like to thank all the people who have followed me through the blog. Also I would like to thank the people who have said me some exclusive things about Windows and Microsoft. Thanks everyone. If you have any suggestions then I would like to know via the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment