Monday, September 16, 2013

Six months with Windows 8

It's like a star that I wanted to touch when it (Windows 8) came out. When I got my hands on it, I forgot the time was running. Now it has lead me here, 6 months of using Windows 8.


Windows 8 is a playing a important role in my life with it's ever charming start screen and the familiar and trusted traditional desktop. With small Modern apps which help me do more in it's own and unique style. Everything makes me fall for this fantastic OS. I never looked back after installing Windows 8. Oh yeah Windows 7 had me for some time but Windows 8 took it's place by it's fluidness.
 
Learning Windows 8 was not a hard thing for me, I just spent nearly 10 to 15 minutes to know what corners did and what can Modern apps do. I love using new software . So using it did not let me feel alienated.
 
Performance is the key thing that every computer user wants and Windows 8 delivers it with ease. Windows 8 boots way faster than Windows 7 in the same rig. User friendliness got a new name with Windows 8.Windows 8 is fast and fluid.
 
 
Stable forever, Windows 8 brought a lot of improvements in terms of stability. I have been installing and uninstalling many programs for reviewing but I have never got a BSOD till date. It's the same Windows 8 I installed over my Windows 7.
 
Also a big salute for Internet explorer which is like Windows 8, fast and fluid. It comes with a baked flash player. It's more faster than any Internet explorer version this world has used. I have never touched Windows 8 till now but it just works fine with my mouse and keyboard.
 
 
Now, I am in the next chapter of Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 is certainly a advancement over Windows 8 which brings some of the most important features for Windows 8 users. More than everything it's free for Windows 8 users. If you are looking for a great OS then Windows 8 is the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment